MUST L@@K~Limited TRIANON NEVERFULL 30 NWT so dirt cheap

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sac Louis Vuitton Trianon Neverfull 30 Authentique Neuf

Okok... The seller is from LV's homeland, with, gosh! 3 feedbacks!
    And, honestly, I CANNNN'TTTT tell is it authentic.... And I am ready to bid, can't help it, although my credit card will be over limit if I get this baby!

Please tell me this is a fake so I can save some $$$, otherwise...:yahoo:
    Any advice? Appreciate it.

2. I have no clue, someone here on the board will know. :yes: Beautiful bag, though.

3. I can't tell either, but may I ask, what are you going to use it for?!?! I personally think it's a lil too bulky as a daily handbag, and kinda small for a luggage carryon bag....

4. I totally can't tell either...you might want to post this in the "Authenticate This" thread...

5. I've never seen this purse before...it's interesting but I have no idea if it is real.

6. The seller swimmmer77 does shill bidding with the ID : chams7795 (0)

I have already reported the auction, chams7795 had bidded on the seller's auctions since one month on 3 totally different items very suspicious for a new member.

Here is the history of this new eBay member (last 30 days)

[​IMG]

7. I hate shill bidding it's obvious the seller bids on his own auctions! I hate that :censor:

We shhould all report this seller.

8. ah...oh man...What should I say? Why? Why? Why? See, truths are always disappointed. But, do we really care shill bidding if we love it soooo much, and it's soooo rare? It's still a great deal even there's shill bidding. Is there enough time for eBay to remove that auction?
    Like CEC.LV4eva said, I don't even know what am I going to use it for, it's so bulky. I guess I am insane at this time...
    Anyway, thank godness, no, I should thank MiroirPrincess. Yes, thank MiroirPrincess and y'all so much, I just need to learn! I buy a lot on eBay but never learn, got ripped off 3 times already. How do you find that out, MiroirPrincess? Eh, I am dumb on eBay, all I know is "bid".
    I won't bid on this, because no one can tell base on those c@ap pics.
    Ummmmm, so sorry that the seller do shill bidding.
    Let me take a bath and refresh my mind.

Oh, yes, where do I find the "Authenticate This" thread?

And, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

9. I have the poids plume from this range and LOVE it ... it is a really lightweight bag....have you requested more photos:yes:

10. Miami, is that your graffiti khaki keepall 50? ITS AMAZING! Umm yea I HATE shill bidders too, I cant tell, BUT IT IS SOOOO nice, never seen it before, seems a little too bulky for me though.

11. It's not that rare....and this is not that cheap. Valley Fair still has one.

12. Very cute bag!! I have never seen this before.
    AppleB: the Authentic This thread is stickied in the LV shopping subforum in the LV forum HTH! :smile:

13. Oh it's a really cute bag, I say call the Valley Fair store like Tink suggested

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice