Must I own a Black Bag?

i'm not clear on why a person "should" have one. why should you have a black bag any sooner than having a green or blue or orange bag? bag color depends on the person's style. a black bag would not work better in my wardrobe than raisin and rouge h would.

I have a few (okay, quite a few) H bags, but no classic black ones. Should I make it a priority to aquire a black box something?

pampered, I have a black box mini Kelly 20 that goes out in the evenings with me 'cause she has a shoulder strap and I can keep up with her.

But, during the day, I have more casual black Hermes that I carry....in the form of Paris Bombay in black box, Bolide and Kelly 28, both in black clemence.

Meaning, that you can have black Hermes bags, but they don't have to be dressy dressy....they can be casual and serve you in both dress and informal occasions....and I'm in "informal" a lot more than I'm in "dressy" situations so this works for me.

Would it, for you?:idea:

I think u should have at least one black Hermes, especially birkin.

IMO, the style of birkin is so iconic, therefore i prefer it in a more sutle shade to make it more understated. However, i do admit that they look so pretty in color...

i'm not clear on why a person "should" have one. why should you have a black bag any sooner than having a green or blue or orange bag? bag color depends on the person's style. a black bag would not work better in my wardrobe than raisin and rouge h would.
ITA. I wear SO much black. I fear that adding a black bag to my all-black outfits would make me look like an undertaker, LOL.