must haves RED Flap... shld i get gabrielle flap or chanel3 flap?

baby_coco

Sep 27, 2010
i really dissapointed with cruise red... the lamb one look orange to me.. not red and the caviar look "burgandy" or chocolate red.

but the gabrielle red and chanel 3 red look beautiful to me. the gabrielle red look red pinkish... and chanel 3 red is more like chilies red...

i think someone saw how the gabrielle flap look like.. so do chanel 3(look like classic flap but with 3 compartments). sorry I cant post the pic here..

which one shld i buy?

my SA told me the chanel 3, is a good buy. but I like the gabrielle flap, because it look more stuctured. nice for dinner and cocktails... but chanel 3 more like casual bag, but the red color are nice.. red that I want.

puzzled... help me out... tot of buying the bag next week.... :snack:

Im also disappointed with 2012 cruise red. Dont really like the coral red.
I love 11A Chanel 3 red flap and have one myself =). So much so that I want to buy 11A red in caviar too
My reveal is here http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-broke-my-3-mth-old-ban-buy-717525.html
Think I have seen gabrielle flap IRL but still prefer the classic design look. Perhaps you can buy the latter and if you dont like, then do an exchange?

the chanel3 look good on u Seedlessplum... i like that red so much too... do you think that chanel3 is more casual wear?... i dunno and cant imagine how the bag look like when i wear formal attire... I want a bag that i can wear for formal occasion too... in dilemaaaaaaaaa

Thanks....
I think the medium chanel 3 flap can pass off as a formal bag. The large Chanel 3 flap will not be. If you want get something more versatile, black will be a better choice for both day or night use =)

Thanks....
I think the medium chanel 3 flap can pass off as a formal bag. The large Chanel 3 flap will not be. If you want get something more versatile, black will be a better choice for both day or night use =)

hhmmmm dear i already have black maxi... that's why im looking for red... but tht chanel3 red really nice!!!!