must haves RED Flap... shld i get gabrielle flap or chanel3 flap?

baby_coco

Sep 27, 2010
Asia
i really dissapointed with cruise red... the lamb one look orange to me.. not red and the caviar look "burgandy" or chocolate red.

but the gabrielle red and chanel 3 red look beautiful to me. the gabrielle red look red pinkish... and chanel 3 red is more like chilies red...

i think someone saw how the gabrielle flap look like.. so do chanel 3(look like classic flap but with 3 compartments). sorry I cant post the pic here..

which one shld i buy?

my SA told me the chanel 3, is a good buy. but I like the gabrielle flap, because it look more stuctured. nice for dinner and cocktails... but chanel 3 more like casual bag, but the red color are nice.. red that I want.

puzzled... help me out... tot of buying the bag next week.... :snack:

Seedlessplum

Just A Bag Lover
O.G.
Dec 15, 2010
Where my love ones are!
Im also disappointed with 2012 cruise red. Dont really like the coral red.
I love 11A Chanel 3 red flap and have one myself =). So much so that I want to buy 11A red in caviar too
My reveal is here http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-broke-my-3-mth-old-ban-buy-717525.html
Think I have seen gabrielle flap IRL but still prefer the classic design look. Perhaps you can buy the latter and if you dont like, then do an exchange?

baby_coco

Sep 27, 2010
Asia
the chanel3 look good on u Seedlessplum... i like that red so much too... do you think that chanel3 is more casual wear?... i dunno and cant imagine how the bag look like when i wear formal attire... I want a bag that i can wear for formal occasion too... in dilemaaaaaaaaa

Seedlessplum

Just A Bag Lover
O.G.
Dec 15, 2010
Where my love ones are!
Thanks....
I think the medium chanel 3 flap can pass off as a formal bag. The large Chanel 3 flap will not be. If you want get something more versatile, black will be a better choice for both day or night use =)

baby_coco

Sep 27, 2010
Asia
Thanks....
I think the medium chanel 3 flap can pass off as a formal bag. The large Chanel 3 flap will not be. If you want get something more versatile, black will be a better choice for both day or night use =)
hhmmmm dear i already have black maxi... that's why im looking for red... but tht chanel3 red really nice!!!!