Must haves from Spring 2012

jamidee

Chanel,Loubi,LV ohmy
Jul 9, 2009
I don't know if there's a thread like this out there that I've missed. If there is, I apologize for the duplicity! But, I'm curious as to what is on everyone's "must have" list for the spring. Those we must buy ASAP then those we want but we'll wait til sale season for...

LIST AWAY, LADIES!

Can you tell I'm bored out of school!?! :wacko:

lol, yes that pink python Priscilla truly tickles my fancy :P
but even that I can probably put off.
I desperately need to save up for something by RO palais royal :drool::drool::drool:

those might become my screensaver. even though i was looking for more of a purple shoe and not a pink. i figure a lot of ppl try to buy "fancy" shoes for graduation like CL. i don't think ANYBODY will be in those shoes...a girl can dream....and wait for a sale lol

those might become my screensaver. even though i was looking for more of a purple shoe and not a pink. i figure a lot of ppl try to buy "fancy" shoes for graduation like CL. i don't think ANYBODY will be in those shoes...a girl can dream....and wait for a sale lol

well I think that pink would look lovely against your skintone! I'm not sure what kind of purple you were thinking of, but sometimes if it's not "bright" enough of a purple, the shoes won't pop out from afar when you're amongst the crowd. Also CO is sooooo much more comfy than CLs, so I think for graduation you'll survive longer in them lol (Can you tell I'm working hard in trying to enable you?!??!) lol

I actually breathed a sign of relief when I realized there was nothing from Spring 2012 that I HAD to have. It gave/gives me the opportunity to "catch" up on older styles. =) I have my eye on classics like Ron Ron and Nude Lady Peep. So I'm hoping that this year will continue this way hahah.

1. First and foremost, a neon yellow HERMES Birkin!
2. For the rest of us who couldn't afford to set foot in an HERMES and prefer the next best thing; the more affordable version of designer... or designer look alike, the BIG BUDDHA "Skye." They'll be out just in time for Spring and will come in quite a few bright colors; ex: Orange, Fuschia, Blue... They're absolutely stunning! Yes Please :smile:
3. Black CHANEL classic jumbo flap bag. I believe every girl should own a Chanel at one point in their life. If you play it right and keep in the classic styles and colors (Black), you'll never be out of style or money for that matter. Chanel's are investments and seem to slowly creep up, and sometimes even sky rocket in price as they age. Buy one, sell it after you've had a few rounds and buy another.