Must have SLG

I had a ZCP and honestly it was a pain - the cards were hard to get in and out due to the layout and I generally find it awkward

emp cles or business card holder alongside your DE cles should fit everything nicely!

Totally agree! I sold my ZCP. I know many people love it but I found it to be too annoying.

I have an Emp Cles and I love it! It can carry a ton. Cash, cards, coins. Perfect size! Highly recommend it!

I'm in search of a SLG to use in my small crossbody bags but having a tough time narrowing it down. There's so many choices. I already have a DE Cles but find it a bit small to hold all my cards and cash. I'm considering the Empreinte key pouch, sarah or zippy multicartes. Any other suggestions?

If it helps the crossbody bags I have are the Twinset and Gucci disco.

Empreinte key pouch! I love mine and it works perfectly with my gucci disco!

I'm in search of a SLG to use in my small crossbody bags but having a tough time narrowing it down. There's so many choices. I already have a DE Cles but find it a bit small to hold all my cards and cash. I'm considering the Empreinte key pouch, sarah or zippy multicartes. Any other suggestions?

If it helps the crossbody bags I have are the Twinset and Gucci disco.
I know it's probably not what you're looking for, but the Pocket Organizer is worth a look, especially in person. It's very affordable and SO versatile. It's the cheapest, and ironically, favorite wallet I have from LV!

I bought the Empreinte Key Pouch in Noir for my birthday (hbd to me!) and love it, its the perfect size to go in my Pochette Mono when I wear it crossbody, St. Germain PM or Mono Twice Noir. Love that little SLG!

It took a while to decide but I ended up with the Empreinte Business Card Holder. A surprise from my husband [emoji1]. It smells so good. Now I want a something else in Empreinte.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465041353.588216.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465041369.711467.jpg