must have been mad, boutht my first chanel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After a few days thinking and looking and reading careful this forum and a lot of useful threads i finally bought my first Chanel.

I had really thinking it trough carefully.....
    I needed an evening out bag, a classic one, since I have my beloved Mulberrys for daytime. I was thinking about getting a medium flap in lambskin because it would be the most useful and I won't have the money for buying a bag in a long time after this one.

BUT......

The first bag I looked at, the one that started the whole chanel obsession just came back to me and I couldn't stop thinking about it. So I bought it.
    A vintage lambskin miniflap. Is'nt it adorable??:yahoo:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHANEL-BLACK-QUILTED-LAMBSKIN-CLASSIC-FLAP-BAG-PURSE_W0QQitemZ220440061893QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item33534067c5&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A30

2. Sooo cute! Congrats! Good to see you here from Mulberry!

3. It's just beautiful. Congratulations! Hope you love it.

4. That's a beautiful flap! Congratulations and I hope you'll love it :smile:

5. Thanks, I guess you have seen a lot of miniflaps posted here, but it is my first and I am so excited I just had to share it with someone.

Purseinsanity, great to see you. I admire your Bays collection. Bays is my favoritemodel when it comes to mulbery.

6. I love it, glad you shared your happiness with us.

7. Love it!

8. Oh, I just love it! I have always wanted a mini! The black with ghw looks so gorgeous!

Congratulations!! :smile:

9. Love, love, love it! Looking more and more like a "must have". Enjoy! :yahoo:

10. Oh it is adorable! Good for you (ahh that first one!)

11. It is lovely. Enjoy her!!!!!

12. so cute!

13. Congrats! That's a great evening bag & forever classic. Great first Chanel. :balloon:

14. Congrats, that's a great buy. I love mini flap, enjoy her!!~

15. You aren't mad at all!
    The mini is pretty.
    Congrats! :biggrin: