Must have bag

Hmm... do you want to stick with Mono? Do you like DE or DA? I like Totally MM in either DA or Mono. I hear it is really comfortable on the shoulders. Plus it is zippered and has pockets. Or Favorite MM which is Mono. It has more room than the Eva and can be worn dressy with the gold chain, or crossbody with the vachetta strap. The new Marylebone in DE looks nice. I'm not a huge fan of the NF since it doesn't have a zippered top. Although, it has grown on me. I like Eva in Azur for a fresh Spring-y small bag. I find crossbody to be a great option when having to chase around a toddler.

I have a child so the crossbody option sounds good.

Sooo...I was looking through the LV site and reading everyone's messages (thank you!) and these are the bags I seem to be attracted to...I have a child so that's something to keep in mind...

Many options for carrying, light, great to throw in another bag, can dress up or down.
Eva
Favorite

Bigger bags but not so versatile and I'm not so sure I want to use these bags with a baby who might ruin the vachetta
Totally MM
Trevi but might be heavy a friend of mine with kids has this and barely uses and bought a longchamp bag but I really love this bag...it's so classy
Alma bc it's so sleek and can be used for work but may not be baby friendly right now...

HELP!