Must Get My Chanel Loving Hands On A Diamond Stitch Tote!!-any Ideas??

1. Hello All--this Is My First Entry Into The Chanel Forum.... Is It Possible To Order A Bag Like This Or Nearly Impossible Once It Has Hit The Stores...i Think It Was Prefall 06' And Would Die For A Black Or Brown Large Size Ds Tote..
    i Think Someone Just Posted A Black One They Bought And A White One........ Currently I Am The Proud Owner Of A Black Medallion Caviar Tote With Gold And A Black Lambskin Classic Flap With Gold... Would Love To Add A Little Silver Into My Collection...any Details, Size, Durability ,opinions I Would Love To Hear!! Thank You A Ton!!!

there's no buying or selling here.

2. Give the Chanel 800 number a call and they will do a store search for you. If that fails try Bloomies/NM/Saks/BG. They all have excellent Chanel departments and sometimes do hang on to stock a bit longer. Best of luck, and welcome to tPF:heart:

3. welcome and good luck on your search
    i have the medallion tote in cavier pink with silver hardware
    i want the black...

4. Thank You Rose.....i Called The 1-800 And They Are Working On It For Me!! Yea!!!!! I Will Keep Everyone Posted...

Oohhhh..cute..a Pink With Silver Medallion..shouts Out Spring!!

5. Great! Keep us posted and do call NM/Saks/Bloomies/BG (no tax if you live outside NY!!;) ) as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice