Music Video showing Monogram Mirror bag...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. omg that is FUNNY! :lol:

2. that's the silver keepall i think.. pharrell probably got a prototype from the fashion show :smile: that lucky.....!

3. That is a beautiful looking bag. I don't know if I'd want something that large in silver, but I'd love it in a Speedy 25 size.:love:

4. That is hysterical. Its so pretty I cant wait to get mine. But you guys have to tell me what is up with him holding it while singing....little strange!
    Selena

5. LOL!!! I don't think he even knows!!!

6. :roflmfao:

7. Oooohhh.... is that a silver monogram keepall??!! It looks really nice on him! :roflmfao: Is it just me or Pharrell has Asian chinky eyes? He's so adorable. :amuse:

8. wow talk about advertisment~

9. :lol: Don't you always stand around holding your LV and singing? I know I do. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ;)
    I want it in a 25! :biggrin:

10. ^^LMAO! I think the 25 would be a good size too.

11. I usually stand around in front of the mirror, holding my LV and shaking my booty. :roflmfao:

12. :lol: :roflmfao:

13. Haha that was funny....that keepall got a ton of camera time! What's up with the shameless LV shoutout (in the beginning)?? Kinda odd...

14. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice