Music Hook Satchel

shghazi

Feb 5, 2009
Hey Guys!
I really need help finding the L.A.M.B. music hook satchel in smoke (gray). It was on Saks.com for $645, but it is no longer there. I saw a listing for it on eBay for $389 but couldn't purchase it in time. I'm guessing Saks would send this bag to OFF 5th? Has anyone heard of this or seen it around? Please let me know! thx =)

I called Saks. They no longer carry it, and can't even find the UPC # for me, or search the OFF 5th inventory. I'm actually trying to find it at an OFF 5th because I'm assuming it will be much cheaper than at Saks itself.

The black one is on Bloomingdale's! http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=131986&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

It's retail but there's suppose to 15% off today only because they're doing a fundraiser. So it will take $96.75 off the price and then shipping is free since it's over $300.

All day on Wednesday, Feb. 25th Bloomingales will take 15% off almost everything in the store and online. Even better, you can save 20% if you spend more than $300 on your Bloomingales card. Print this post to receive the in store discount. The online discount will automatically be taken on that day.

As part of the promotion, Bloomingdale's and Bloomingdales.com has pledged to make a $75,000.00 donation to Mentoring USA, an organization with the mission to pair at-risk youths across the country with inspirational adult mentors who can guide them in developing better self-esteem, creating healthy relationships, and making positive life choices.

*Cosmetics and "certain designers" are not included in the promotion. We imagine that this means Chanel and most everything else on the 4th floor.

If only it was in black :crybaby: LOL