Mushroom Parker Hippie Available from JAX!?!?

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
I was browsing the Japan website and saw the large hippie had reappeared in mushroom and white. I called JAX and they said it is actually available in Mushroom. I forgot to ask how many they have, but if you've been wanting one, call NOW. The phone rep actually said it was "mustard," so I asked her for the color code and when she looked it up confirmed it was mushroom. They also had the mahogany, graphite, white, and sand. Small is only cinnamon and white right now.

I was browsing the Japan website and saw the large hippie had reappeared in mushroom and white. I called JAX and they said it is actually available in Mushroom. I forgot to ask how many they have, but if you've been wanting one, call NOW. The phone rep actually said it was "mustard," so I asked her for the color code and when she looked it up confirmed it was mushroom. They also had the mahogany, graphite, white, and sand. Small is only cinnamon and white right now.

call your local outlet - going to get mine TOMORROw and they are 50% off

The large Hippies are 50% off at the outlets??? Where did you see it??? I was at the outlet in Allen, Texas last night and they didn't have any there....

Allen hasn't had any leather hippies at all as far as I know. I was there again this morning, and SA Marilyn said she's been watching for the mushroom and hasn't seen it yet. Which made me think if it does get to Allen it might not ever hit the floor. I have read threads about ladies buying bags from JAX at FP then getting a price adjustment at the outlet (if it's a bag already at the outlets otherwise). I'm not sure if Allen does this or not. If JAX had the mushroom in the small hippie I'd pay FP.

Oooh CrazyforCoach, Lucky you!! Congrats!! Please let us know when you get it, what color you got and (if you don't mind) how much they are at the outlets! Yay for you!

Allen hasn't had any leather hippies at all as far as I know. I was there again this morning, and SA Marilyn said she's been watching for the mushroom and hasn't seen it yet. Which made me think if it does get to Allen it might not ever hit the floor. I have read threads about ladies buying bags from JAX at FP then getting a price adjustment at the outlet (if it's a bag already at the outlets otherwise). I'm not sure if Allen does this or not. If JAX had the mushroom in the small hippie I'd pay FP.

That is a very interesting idea. I've been wondering about how this all works. How can Coach sell bags at the boutique for full price when they are at the outlets discounted?

the mushroom parker hippie is now back on the US site...it even let me add it to my cart and says in stock...:shrugs: i did call JAX earlier to ask about the smaller leather ones and they said they are discontinued and all thats left is like 2 or 3 of the pink. op art has 2 or 3 of the tan and black so they are basically all gone. didn't ask about the large ones though.

I noticed this too. I'm wondering if because it's back on the U.S. site, that means there's more than originally thought and maybe they'll be heading to the outlets soon? I know some have popped up here and there, but they're pretty rare.