musette salsa or croissant pm??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm planning on buying my first LV in the next month or so, and I have it narrowed down to these two. I know alot of people say the speedy should be one's first LV but honestly, even the 25 is a bit too big for me. I like my bags smaller cause' I honestly don't carry alot in them. And I'm pretty short (5'2 1/2 ish") So I thought these two would accomodate me best. Which one would you guys recommend as the most practical?? I'm leaning toward the croissant more mainly becuase I'm a bit worried that the musette's strap would be too long (I don't care for long straps on any bag).

2. The croissant pm is a great choice. I agree with the strap being long on the Musette. Let us know what you decide

3. maybe the croissant suits u better... :smile:

4. croissant :smile:

5. croissant! such a cute bag!

if the strap bothers you ..what about the short strap musette salsa? i have the short strap tango and its one of my most versatile and used bags!

6. croissant!

7. Croissant PM sounds like a good choice for you. :yes: It was the first LV bag I wanted, but I somehow got distracted and never bought it. lol.

8. Salsa, no affense to anybody here but I have just begun to hate the croissant.

9. Definitely the croissant! I bought mine in France and I love it. It's the perfect size and I'm 5'1''. Good luck with your decision!