muse two...like miroslava..

oasisgirl

O.G.
Nov 8, 2007
hi ladies...
i've just bought a beautiful muse two....but....
now.....i'm feeling so stupid because i'm not so sure if it's the right bag for me....

:crybaby:

and I spent 750 euro.....

i'm so confused..

Attachments

• P2060039.JPG
    P2060039.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 201
  • P2060041.JPG
    P2060041.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 171
Aww. What don't you like about it? There are A LOT of Muse II owners here (myself included) that can help you figure it out. Is it the color? Size?

I have this same exact bag and I love it. ;)

yes...it's the large multi-colored muse two...
I only used the bag one time,but it's not easy to carry...
and I don't like the shape when it's empty. it's not a structured bag.

sorry for my english....
and thank you for the support!

yes...it's the large multi-colored muse two...
I only used the bag one time,but it's not easy to carry...
and I don't like the shape when it's empty. it's not a structured bag.

sorry for my english....
and thank you for the support!

I have the medium and can't speak for the large size but when I want my bag to look fuller I put a scarf/pashmina in the front compartment, and it won't weigh your bag down.

Here's a thread about the Muse II and you can see the issues that other people have had with it.

http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-sai...ure-issues-lining-maintenance-etc-399650.html

Good luck!

Can you return the bag if your not happy with it?? Did you get to see it IRL before you bought the bag. I have the exact same bag and love the unstructured look, but if it's not for you then perhaps you could exchange it for a different style, I have heard the suede lined Muse II keeps it's shape better.

I also have the same bag and I'm liking everything about it. The link posted by Mia Bella provides a lot of information from other Muse II owners. Try taking her out once again and see if you still feel the same way...One thing I'm sure of is that you have a beautiful, beautiful bag in your hands!

I think I'm one of the few ppl that like the Muse II unstructured. I have the same bag. Before I bought it, I thought it was going to be structured bag that I would have to use quite often in order to get it to "slouch", but I was happy that it's already like that. If it's not your cup of tea, I say return it or maybe exchange for the Med size which is suppose to be less slouchier.

That is such a gorgeous bag and I really hope it works out for you! Definitely try to see if the girls on the forum have suggestions that work for you but in the end if it doesn't work out then definitely return it or sell it and use the money for something that truly works for YOU.

It is soooo pretty! Good luck!