Muse lovers: How many do you own?

just 1 for me too, an oversize in chocolate. I haven't brought it out in forever though, this thread is inspiring me to use it again soon.

You totally should! That is a gorgeous, gorgeous bag!! :smile: I have an XL in brown, but not chocolate. I'm not sure what the official color is - Oak? It's dark brown with a slight reddish tint to it (in the sun), not tan/camel. It was my first XL and I was just toting it the other week - love it!! :smile:

I have 3, XL biscotti, XL purple, Med purple. Looking to off-load the Med purple and want to replace it an anthracite XL from a few seasons ago. Let me know if you happen to see one.

I have been thinking about possibly adding a Medium purple to my collection... I wouldn't be able to pull off L or XL in that color but medium would be great. Would you be able to post a photo of it? Thanks!!

O/S black, chocolate, khaki and black patent leather. Next smaller size (I get confused is that XL or medium?) oak, ivory and purple (not the barney purple, the other one).

I want O/S biscotti and O/S grey flannel

O/S black, chocolate, khaki and black patent leather. Next smaller size (I get confused is that XL or medium?) oak, ivory and purple (not the barney purple, the other one).

I want O/S biscotti and O/S grey flannel

Ooh, I'd love to see a family photo, especially the purple - didn't realize they came out with 2 purples! The next size down from Oversize is Large.