Muse in Khaki

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone seen muse oversize one in Khaki in person yet? Just wondering whether I should buy this unseen over the phone.:girlsigh:

thanks!

2. Hey Chloe: I did see it last week at the YSL in NYC (57th Street). But frankly, I didn't focus on it much because I was so into buying myself a Chocolate Muse! I'd be reluctant to persuade you one way or the other.

BUT, in another thread ("Fall Colors for the Muse"), Sappho posted this pic of a Khaki Muse and a Caramel (?) patent one...

[​IMG]

3. Thanks Jill....I think muse's best color is chocolate and white...

I have seen white patent one,it is just too white and will get yellowish eventually.

4. Hey Chloe: If you're still interested, I noticed that the NM web site has posted a pic of a Muse they're calling "Taupe"...

[​IMG]

5. The khaki is lighter.

6. I must admit my fave is the chocolate!:smile:

7. Thank you so much for the info. I think I will pass the new falll color since I have thge chocolate one already. And I also think that is the best color for Muse.:yahoo:

8. I saw one in Las Vegas last week.
    It's STUNNING. It's on the BG site
    [​IMG]

9. Le drool :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice