Muse: Chocolate Or White?

White or Chocolate?

• chocolate

• white

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope my description is correct, it's not white-white but certainly not dirty looking (ie. distressed Gaucho). SAs said they are brand-new ones so I take their words for it. Maybe other members can provide more info..

For anyone who considers re-selling theirs, having them monogramed will prevent them from being resold (unless the buyer has the same initials). I have never sold or attempted to sell any of my bags thus far, so I would love to have it monogramed.

beauxgoris said:
^^Thank you - that's good info. I didn't know the white was "aged".

Now I really am leaning towards the Chocolate........

How does everyone feel about monograming the bag? Has anyone done this - would you? Would you not?

beauxgoris said:

How does everyone feel about monograming the bag? Has anyone done this - would you? Would you not?

I don't see a big enough purpose for it, if it's free :huh: ...but to wait a week :Push: I think I'd skip it! I guess it'll be cute to see your intials?!
I think the SIZE makes the bag, not the color so much because IRL all the colors are beautiful on this bag. The Oversized Muse is extraordinary....I think that is why so many celebrities and regular folk pick the Oversized.....I know so many people that bought the medium to large and then exchange it for the Oversized! It's one of my favorite bags in my collection.

Attachments

• (31) Yves Saint Lauren Muse Oversized ZipTop Bag - 1295.JPG
    (31) Yves Saint Lauren Muse Oversized ZipTop Bag - 1295.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 69
beauxgoris said:

I have the chocolate oversize and I:love: :love: it, as I have already pointed out in various threads..!:biggrin: I also had it monogramed just the other day, well, it's nice but I wouldn't say it's necessary. I was uncertain 'till the end, then I decided I might aswell do it...As I said, I you like the idea, do it, but IMO it doesn't make much difference...;) :biggrin:

I vote for the chocolate :biggrin: .

I have the black large and I adore it...large is just the right size for me.However, I think that the chocolate oversized is a wonderful bag too.It doesn't look quite es enormous as the white oversized,for some reason.

I would never have mine monogrammed (I will never sell it either)...I'm just not a fan of monogram of any kind.I don't need my initials on any of my bags.

I really think that you'll have to try the different bags on yourself...and see what you think...because in the end you could get an oversized white or black monogrammed bag because all the celebs have one...and never wear it because it's just not *you*.

Good luck...as long as you are true to yourself you can't go wrong with this bag!!

pursemama said:
I don't see a big enough purpose for it, if it's free :huh: ...but to wait a week :Push: I think I'd skip it! I guess it'll be cute to see your intials?!
I think the SIZE makes the bag, not the color so much because IRL all the colors are beautiful on this bag. The Oversized Muse is extraordinary....I think that is why so many celebrities and regular folk pick the Oversized.....I know so many people that bought the medium to large and then exchange it for the Oversized! It's one of my favorite bags in my collection.

Pursemama - is your bag chocolate or black?

Any more chocolate photo's?
:amuse:

beauxgoris said:

I wouldn't do it because if you ever wanted to sell your bag, it may be a problem.