Muse Bag in Navy Blue

1. Has anyone ever seen a navy blue muse bag? I saw one in a shop today and wondering if it is authentic?

2. I've never seen one...

3. I haven't seen or heard of one. I would call one of the YSL boutiques and ask them, as they have added quite a few new colors recently, such as red, biscotti, oak, etc.

4. The large oak ($1295) is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I saw it at the YSL boutique in Houston, and I am ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with it!!! It matches brown or black, goes both ways...love it!

5. I don't think it came in navy blue.

6. Never saw nor heard of a navy blue muse.

7. Never saw it, but it must look great. Shame we don't have any pics.

8. On ysl.com go to the s/s 07 accessories and there is a pic of one muse, #24 "Muse oversized bag in dark violet buffalo."

Is this the color you saw? It is breathtaking! I had not heard about it until you mentioned it.

9. It looks gorgeous in violet! I also love the ostrich violet muse wallet. A matching ostrich bag would be fabulous.

10. Confirmed with the SA in YSL that they are bringing in a violet muse for S/S 2007. He also told me that it's likely to come only in a large. I'm crossing my fingers that they release a medium.

11. The bag on YSL looks great but is says OS and not large.

12. NO, I have not seen it either. You can call and ask the staff at the department store or the YSL boutique.

13. A violet muse! I wonder what kind of color that would be. Please, if anyone finds out, please post photos!

14. The violet is GORGEOUS. I saw it online today on YSL's site. They only show it in the oversize (XL) but I hope they bring it out in large as I've decided it has to be my next bag. (Since I love my black large muse so much).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice