Muse availability?

1. Ok, I'm headed to NYC the week after next intending to purchase a Muse in Chocolate, either Large or Oversize. Can any of you big-apple PFers give me a fill on how available the bag is in Chocolate at the YSL boutiques, or at Saks, Barneys, or Bergdorfs in NYC? I'd really appreciate it.

I'm trying to determine whether I can purchase a Chocolate Muse on the spot in NYC after trying it on in-person--or if I should get on the phone right away to the boutique to get on a long waitlist...

2. I saw a chocolate muse at the boutique and also at Bergdorf Goodman about a week and a half ago. Can't rember if they had Large or XL or both.

3. try saks they may have the large in chocolate.

4. I was just at Bergdorf's today and they definitely had the Chocolate in L. Not sure if I saw the XL.

5. Thanks for the eyewitness reports ladies, I really appreciate it!

I :heart: NY! Can't wait to shop.

6. At the YSL on Madison, the different sizes seemed to be generally available in a number of the colors a week ago, but I can't remember which sizes they had in Chocolate. Their phone # is: 212-517-7400
    There's another YSL store on 57th Street as well.

7. Great. Seems like I'll have no problem finding what I'm looking for!

I was planning on heading to Madison (less touristy, usually more merchandise, better service), unless someone knows a reason I should head to 57th Street instead...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice