Muse 2 is going to discontinue

Jul 27, 2010
I was told by my SA today Muse 2 is going to discontinue soon. All new stock they have has canvas lining and no more suede lining. I was disappointed to hear that. Currently I own a Muse 2 with suede lining without strap. I still like it. Anyone with me? :smile:

I was told by my SA today Muse 2 is going to discontinue soon. All new stock they have has canvas lining and no more suede lining. I was disappointed to hear that. Currently I own a Muse 2 with suede lining without strap. I still like it. Anyone with me? :smile:
I'm with you - I have a black patent large Muse II and LOVE it. The quality is fantastic - both the suede and the famous YSL patent. Too bad they're being discontinued, was debating getting a medium at some point, but won't do that if everything is just canvas. I can't justify that kind of $$$ for a canvas bag.

i have both, nubuck and leather with canvas lining and tri-color with suede lining, I can not decide which one I LIKE MORE......both are my favourite bags of all times

This forum is dangerous. I dont own any SL but i came on the forum to read and found this thread. I fell in love with the muse 2 and was worried they were discontinued. So i went to Neimans and Saks and they dont carry the bag. Neimans told me they were an older style. Anyway, after some research on the second hand sites, i decided to order the large black in leather and suede from the SL website. It should arrive soon.