Muscade paddy or Chocolate??

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Hello all, I already own a Muscade paddy but have recently been thinking the Chocolate is TDF. What are your suggestions/recommendations if I had to choose one or the other? Thanks for your help!

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
I really like Muscade... I think it's a great neutral brown. But I LOVE paddy chocolate. It's such a warm, beautiful color. I probably wouldn't own both, because the colors are so similar, and if I had to choose one, I'd choose the chocolate.

Can you sell your muscade and buy the chocolate?

blugenie

Endless Summer
O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
Chocolate is gorgeous, no question. But the thing I like about muscade/nutmeg is that I can wear it with browns AND blacks, whereas if I wear a chocolate bag with blacks I feel like I look like I forgot to change my bag! LOL! Perhaps I'm too matchy-match, but if you could only have one, I'd say muscade. Then again, you might need to have both!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
Chocolate is gorgeous, no question. But the thing I like about muscade/nutmeg is that I can wear it with browns AND blacks, whereas if I wear a chocolate bag with blacks I feel like I look like I forgot to change my bag! LOL! Perhaps I'm too matchy-match, but if you could only have one, I'd say muscade. Then again, you might need to have both!
I have to agree with blugenie! I love my chocolate chloe, but am thankful i also have mousse so i can mix it up with blacks. If you can, save up for both- it will be worth it! If not, keep the muscade as it will go with more.

MuzMars

May 26, 2006
I ended up with the chocolate paddy and the muscade edith...It worked out well. When I first only had the edith in muscade I didn't like her until I had the chocolate..then I started to love the edith..so
I would recommend the chocolate first and then the muscade down the line...maggie

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
CT
hmmm... I kind of agree that I wouldn't wear chocolate with black... and I wear a lot of black, so if I were going to choose just one, I'd say Muscade.

eBay*Queen*

Dec 9, 2006
I ended up with the chocolate paddy and the muscade edith...It worked out well.
Wow, this is exactly what I have done! I got the chocolate Paddy first, then the muscade Edith second. I haven't started using the Edith yet. But I do think muscade looks a lot better on the Edith than the Paddy. A muscade Paddy doesn't look as impressive as a chocolate one.