Murier RGGH anywhere??? HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I can find a Murier RGGH City (or even Part time?) I've been having no luck so far... I know it's been out for little while now, and I hope I didn't miss out! :sad: Please help... TIA :smile:

2. I think you will need to call stores around.
    I know that Nordstrom didn't order Murier.

You might want to try Barney's, Aloha Rag and Neimans.

Saks i think stopped carrying balenciaga

now online, you might want to stalk mytheresa.com

although its sold out, that can change in a day.

i kept on checking daily for 5 days and finally was available on that 5th day and snagged her.

good luck on your search!

3. ^ Thanks for your help.... I have been stalking mytheresa and added myself to their waitlist but I am not sure they will get more in stock. I emailed Aloha Rag, but got no response and checked Barneys. Also begun checking Bal boutiques but so far no luck... if anyone has seen this bag anywhere please let me know! I would appreciate it so much :flowers:

4. Hi not sure if this will help or if it is irrelevant but I saw the Murier RGGH First at Barneys New York in Tokyo few days ago when I was travelling there.
    Maybe your local Barneys may carry the colour and hardware u want but not sure about the style.

Good Luck!

5. Barneys has the RH City only. Should I just get this instead... or hold out and keep trying to find RGGH?:confused1:

6. Nevermind I FOUND HER!!:yahoo: Mods, you can close this thread...

7. Where did you find her??

8. HGbags :smile:

9. Yaaaay! What did you get? If it's a Murier RGGH PT we're bag twins!!

10. ^ I got the City, I think itwill be the perfect size for me... and I think if I recall correctly, I saw a thread by you recently, and your pics were part of what enabled me to get this bag :smile:

11. ^^Wow, I feel honoured, thanks la6! As I was walking to work this morning I was gazing lovingly at my Murier and I'm sure you'll be delighted with yours too :hugs:

12. We're bag triplets!! Congratulations! I carry it almost everyday... such a wearable color! The leather on murier is soooo attractive! So soft... so squishy...