Murder She Wrote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there are no more than 2 more members who care but.....

Jessica Fletcher is back on the Hallmark channel weeknights at 10 and 11 CST. I am so excited.

2. I love Murder She Wrote!!! I own almost most of the box sets.

3. No Way!!! I really didnt think anybody would post here! It really is my secret shame. I like the earlier episodes better. The ones that mostly took place in Cabot Cove. Funny how such a small town saw so many murders. I guess we were supposed to overlook that small fact.

4. Hey Priss !!!!***waves*** I think I've seen all the Murder She Wrote episodes cause I keep seeing repeats LOL! I also like Perry Mason :okay:.

5. Priss you are HILARIOUS!!!! I never appreciated this show when it originally aired, but I watch it sometimes now...I thought it was already coming on...maybe it's als another channel. LOL

6. envyme,

You better get out of here. I was adopted and I swear you must be my birth sister!! I LOVE Perry Mason. Here is a newsbit for you. There was an episode of Perry Mason based on a college campus and the murderer was caught by a re-enactment of a telephone call she claimed she made but never did. Murder She Wrote aired the exact same story line. I will find the titles of both episode for you.

In fact, I remember the MSW epi was one of the ones that didn't feature Jessica Fletcher. She only came on for the first 5 minutes.

7. Ladybug09

If you know of a network that airs MSW, please post it. The Hallmark channel airs it, but they stopped just before Thanksgiving. I wasn't sure if it was coming back.

I'm dating a new guy who does not understand why I have to get off the phone when it comes on. Or, if he's at my house- he doesnt understand why he has to repeat thing 5 times because I wasnt paying attention the first 4.

He's a nice enough guy- understands/ supports my LV habit, spoils me, etc. But his ass is outta here if he doesnt recognize his place when it come to my Jessica Fletcher.

8. I love this show.

9. Me, too -- I love this show! I even went through the trouble to find mrs Fletcher's bike and have one shipped from the UK! I don't ride it but it makes me happy just having a Jessica Fletcher bike!

10. I watch Murder She wrote everyday except Sundays because now we have 2 hours of Colombo on sundays instead of Murder she wrote . lol.

I grew up watching Matlock, Murder she wrote, Diagnosis: Murder and etc. hehe. :P

11. I used to watch, "Murder She Wrote" with my grandparents when I was little.

12. ^^ ME TOO QueenMaa

My grandfather in particular loved TV mysteries. I get a little sad just remembering sitting on his lap while we watched Murder She Wrote, Columbo & Matlock. This thread brings back some good memories. :heart:

13. ack! I didn't realize it was back!! I'm going to have to check the guide as soon as I get home! I've been fighting off purchasing the MSW and Golden Girls box sets at target for months!! I remember watching MSW marathons at my Grandpa's when I had the chicken pox, even though he always said "whatre ya watchin this malarky fer?" (scottish) he still let me watch to my hearts content! oh MSW memories!!

14. Yup - it's back!! *Happy Dance* :smile:

15. Love Murder she wrote! The theme tune is playing in my head right now:P