Murakami Ebay Prices How Much Would U Pay

I sucked it up and bought a GM on eBay (no chance the exhibit will come to Colorado). I'm hoping to get a coin purse when the prices come down. Does anyone know if they are planning on re-stocking the GM and Agendas, or is that all they will make for LA?

someone told me she got hold of a GM from the exhibit 2 days ago...
i think they restock the GM, dunno bout the agenda though

Think he reason for the markup over the retail involves these factors

1) Exorbitant EBAY listing & final value fees + time required to take pictures/list the item
2) Paypal fees for receiving credit card payments
3) The seller's transportation fees - parking + gas + time
4) Shipping & insurance

Taking into account of all these, I'd say it'll only be worth a seller's time if they can make at least $200-300 an item. I'd say buy it if you like it/ keep it as a collector's item/ can afford the markup / if it makes someone else really happy!

right now, they are getting cheaper and cheaper. Some sells less than retail. I saw an mono agenda sold for 430 with shipping but that is retailed for $542 are they real?!

brtracy, i don't think the fakes are out yet...
that's why i find it shopping MOCA items in ebay are safer, u can only make sure that the seller really HAVE the bag in his/her hands and SHIP it to u LOL

You people are mad that resellers are making a lot of profit.. but consider the fact that LV sells bags 15-20 times as much as it costs to produce them. So your $600 "bargain" Speedy really is only worth $30 material + labour.
This is the way capitalism works.. retail stores pay far less than what you pay.. everyone profits off everyone.. get used to it!
And also, NO ONE is forcing you to buy it. If no one wanted to pay these prices, the sellers would be forced to lower their prices.. but since the demand is there they'll charge whatever they like.

Think he reason for the markup over the retail involves these factors

1) Exorbitant EBAY listing & final value fees + time required to take pictures/list the item
2) Paypal fees for receiving credit card payments
3) The seller's transportation fees - parking + gas + time
4) Shipping & insurance

Taking into account of all these, I'd say it'll only be worth a seller's time if they can make at least $200-300 an item. I'd say buy it if you like it/ keep it as a collector's item/ can afford the markup / if it makes someone else really happy!

I agree with Syl, after all it's a service.

right now, they are getting cheaper and cheaper. Some sells less than retail. I saw an mono agenda sold for 430 with shipping but that is retailed for $542 are they real?!

Yup, they're real, it's just that now the market is getting flooded with the items and right now, these items aren't going to garner the profit that they did when they first came out.
IMO, things like this are too risky to try to make money on unless you get in on them right at the start. It's discouraging when buyers who want them for their own collections can't get ahold of them because resellers bought them all up and are jacking up the prices on ebay. Many people who just want them for their collection won't be able to afford to buy them from these sellers so the sellers are stuck with items they can't sell, so there goes their profit.

to add

6) cost to the crowded parking lot across the street.

BTW, I am going to MoCA again this Thursday. I am ready to take orders:yes:

That is VERY nice of you.

But I am not sure if you know or not. You are limited to only one Neverfull and EITHER one Rond OR Agenda per name. They keep records. I was there when someone came back to buy more and they would not allow them to buy anything else.
So if you are planning on getting something for yourself, you will not be able to buy for others also.

Have a great time.

But I am not sure if you know or not. You are limited to only one Neverfull and EITHER one Rond OR Agenda per name. They keep records. I was there when someone came back to buy more and they would not allow them to buy anything else.
So if you are planning on getting something for yourself, you will not be able to buy for others also.

Have a great time.

I went last week and the SA's told me that they've removed the limit. They told me I could buy as much as I wanted.

Have a great time.

I went last week and the SA's told me that they've removed the limit. They told me I could buy as much as I wanted.

^Were they on ebay or ioffer? Because the ones on ioffer are using pics of real ones people were selling on ebay. I had contacted several sellers about their pics being used.