Murakami Brooklyn museum

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. cool!

2. Congratulations to everyone in that area!

3. ^^^ Agree! I wish I could have the time to visit the exhibit. :sad:

4. Great. Perhaps a few of us can meet up when it comes to Bklyn..should be fun.

5. Wow, cool! I live in Brooklyn so I will have to check it out!!!

6. Diva, that's a GREAT idea! I'm also thinking that LV will probably have some kind of event for us VIC's to celebrate the launch of the exhibit.

7. wow thats great - wish they would come to the UK

8. Hi Restricter,

Yes, I figure LV will probably have a big event planned for the opening (hope I get an invite). I wonder if they will be selling any products? At any rate, I think it will be great if we round up the troops and head to the museum..we'll have a blast.

9. Oooh, I should be in the area in around May, so hopefully I'll get to check it out !

I really, really hope they bring the goodies as well !

10. omg that's awesome! I'll definitely go

11. If people are going to me for the exhibit, count me in
    I hope hope they open a Pop up shop, ala LA maybe with a diff bag, or bag with different tags?

12. yeah cant wait

13. I contacted the museum a few weeks ago and they said they had no idea about a pop up shop. Then, I called the 866# and they said they would get back to me when they had some info. I hope they bring the bags!!

14. ~Ooo:huh: I'm sooo excited for all of you guys in New York:drinkup:. Hope they'll bring goodies, don't forget to sneak some pics for us:popcorn:~