Munich fellow TPF-ler: Burberry light scarf for 49 Euro at Schustermann and Borenstein

millivanilli

Jan 29, 2016
I was at Schustermann and Borenstein today and saw a bunch of lifght Burberry scarf coming out in green, honey, red, black, olive and brown, Tagged for 49 Euros. Needless to say that within minutes a third was gone, but still enough left to let me hope that there will be any available for tomorrow.
You get a 10 Euro voucher additionally, containing 1 daypass (YES) valid till end of 2017 at the cashier.

Where to find exactly: main entrance, turn right, search the Celine bags and the red Antigona and there the scarfs will be, knotted in a bowl,near to Max Mara.

I'll post a picture of my scarf later. Mind the restricted access, if you don't have access to SnB don't try to go there, I am sorry, you'll loose time. I saw a bunch of people sent away today.

Last edited:

millivanilli

Jan 29, 2016
sorry for the bad picture it's dark already and my smartphone isn't that as good;)
[/IMG]

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-L01 using PurseForum mobile app

millivanilli

Jan 29, 2016
Oh wow! I haven't been to S&B in ages, sounds like I should pay them a visit...

you should;) I didn't go there for ages either but was looking for a grey coat so I went there yesterday and today. If you go there, the now have an additional area in the second floor (it still says Verwaltung I guess on the elevator). I'd start there, it is tiny but today I saw a Botega Veneta, a few Pradabags, lots of Escada (sure) and Laurel, evening gowns and those Colomobo scarfs everybody snagged in the main area in all colors for 49 Euros as well. (listed for 300 on the website). Let me think.-.. ah they had those Gianfranco Lotti bags for 250 Euros around and Porsche design bags for 300 Euros around. The mini mini mini Celine was around 1100 Euros, I guess- that one can be found in the main section. The Antigona was around 900 Euros and the Prada around 1.000 Euros if I recall it correctly....

Stansy

O.G.
Jul 7, 2009
Save water and drink Champagne!
you should;) I didn't go there for ages either but was looking for a grey coat so I went there yesterday and today. If you go there, the now have an additional area in the second floor (it still says Verwaltung I guess on the elevator). I'd start there, it is tiny but today I saw a Botega Veneta, a few Pradabags, lots of Escada (sure) and Laurel, evening gowns and those Colomobo scarfs everybody snagged in the main area in all colors for 49 Euros as well. (listed for 300 on the website). Let me think.-.. ah they had those Gianfranco Lotti bags for 250 Euros around and Porsche design bags for 300 Euros around. The mini mini mini Celine was around 1100 Euros, I guess- that one can be found in the main section. The Antigona was around 900 Euros and the Prada around 1.000 Euros if I recall it correctly....
Thanks, this sounds fab! I guess I will have to look for my card...