Munich Airport H Store

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you!

2. Is it still happened now? Only have an hour connecting at Munich Airport. If I buy something at either Level 4/5 boutique, I need to exit T2 & get duty-free stamp & re-enter through security/custom again?

3. Just stopped by but didn't get a chance to shop (need to catch next flight). Overheard from SA that all prices are already detaxe. This was at Terminal 2 Level 5.

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409835727.967817.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409835738.937277.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409835751.591346.jpg

Remember they have:
    Bamboo bolide 31
    Bi-color (Gold/Orange) So Kelly

5. Just a quick question. What kind of receipt is given at the Hermes store in Munich airport? Is it the thermal paper printout or the normal Hermes receipt?

6. Normal hermes receipt - as of June 2016 (when I last shopped there!)

7. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if the Hermes store actually issued thermal receipts like more than 3-4 years ago. Wonder if anyone can share on this. Thanks.

8. hi all! bumping the thread as i’m asking my brother to try to get a garden party for me during his 1 hour plus layover!

would appreciate any advice on whether the level 4 or 5 store has better stocks and any email address to contact the store in advance? TIA!!

9. Can't speak to the stock level, but the email address is store865.eurotrade@munich-airport.de. When I was there some months ago, the SA that helped me, Stefan, was really lovely.

vanessa_karie likes this.
  10. Thank you for sharing the email address and the name of the SA!!

11. Hi any Birkin seen or offered at the Munich Airport store? Im going at thr rnd of thr month and never been to that store before. :smile:

12. Generally airports do not have bk inventories

13. No B or Ks at airport. Was in Munich airport (both terminals in two different days) so checked the stores out. They have some new season silks and fine jewelries but not a lot by way of leather goods. No C either.

14. Thank you for the update ! You're indeed lucky to have a job that led you travel in major airports. I know business travel is not fun but when you add an element of H, it could quickly turn things around.

kathydep likes this.
  15. Haha you’re absolutely right - the H element makes a huge difference, especially in europe! :nuts: Hope you’re having a great week!

kathydep likes this.