Mum of 3 needing an everyday lv shoulder bag

Thanks for your replies. I have tried on the totally mm, delightful mm, siena mm speedy b 30 and duomo. My top picks were totally vs duomo. I actually thought the duomo was a little edgier but it was dearer out of the two. I have tried to see if i could locate a pre-owned one here in australia but nothing yet. I have seen a near new pre owned portabello that i love but am aware some have had cracking issues. Should i risk it with this hobo bag?

Thanks for your replies. I have tried on the totally mm, delightful mm, siena mm speedy b 30 and duomo. My top picks were totally vs duomo. I actually thought the duomo was a little edgier but it was dearer out of the two. I have tried to see if i could locate a pre-owned one here in australia but nothing yet. I have seen a near new pre owned portabello that i love but am aware some have had cracking issues. Should i risk it with this hobo bag?

Those are great choices-the duomo and totally. I would stick with one of those for your choice. I have the totally mm with two kids.

I vote Duomo. It looks like a very well-made bag that considered the flaws that the portobello had when it was made. I wouldn't want to risk the known cracking issues on a preloved bag. Also, I have read from people who owned both that the Duomo is more comfortable.

I love my Duomo it's a great bag but it's smaller than the delightful mm .. Which I think would be a perfect bag for you ! Although you do want a zipper ! I love the speedy b 35 in DE .. You have plenty of room can be carried 3 different ways !! Keep us posted !

I have 2 kids and love my totally mm! Zip top is great so things don't fall out when it gets knocked over especially in the car. I throw their snacks and ipad in and the outside pockets are so handy.

Totally in DE looks perfect and worry free... I have even seen people use the side pockets for bottles. But the treated leather straps could be uncomfortable. Actually, if it's going to be a "Mom Bag" I would make an exception and get a preloved mono version so it has softer straps, and also because someone already broke it in. You won't be so worried keeping it pristine, and you can only buy mono preloved anyway.
I only prefer to buy new from the boutique, but for items I know will be heavily used, or even a suitcase that gets banged around an airport, I would consider preloved.
Let us know what you think!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Verona MM. I also have 3 kids and I use this bag every day, it's a shoulder bag, in DE and it has a zip. It is quite a structured bag but I like that.

Now that it's been discontinued you would have to get it pre-loved.

Just my thoughts :smile:

Thanks ladies. The verona is probably not my style. I do like the westminster as another option. Anyone have experience with this bag?? Also i have seen the saleya preowned on reebonz but not sure whether authentic or not.

Thanks ladies. The verona is probably not my style. I do like the westminster as another option. Anyone have experience with this bag?? Also i have seen the saleya preowned on reebonz but not sure whether authentic or not.

i have the Westminster GM and i can't say enough good thing about this tote. its structure enough to stand up on its own but not too bulky under the shoulder. it hold its shape well, very comfortable to wear and worry free. It's a great size and i love all the detail on this bag. The pleating, the leather details and the zipper pulls.

Thanks ladies. I think i will sadly pass on the portobello and look at the totally or a preloved westminster or duomo. Any recommendations for buying preloved given i am in australia?