Multy Mania!!!

^Yes, I agree, the medium Multy definitely has less room than the large Muse Two or large Downtown. (Those are huge bags and I just don't have that much stuff to carry personally.) If you aren't happy with your medium Multy can you exchange it for a large? Too expensive to not be totally happy with it, right?

I did try to get a large size, but they were sold out. I am not unhappy about the medium size, perhaps it's time for me to learn not to carry too much junk in my bag, which is often ridiculously heavy! :smile:

The red patent also looks sharp, mine is also in patent.

perhaps it's time for me to learn not to carry too much junk in my bag, which is often ridiculously heavy! :smile:

Haha! I "downsized" my bag contents a couple of years ago. Highly recommend. Very liberating! Really didn't need all that stuff, especially address book/planner/full checkbook in the age of iPhones and ATM cards.

^ I've been doing that too. I used to be very anti small bag, but now I feel more drawn to them than ever.

I like the tag on the opposite pocket, btw.. looks better! I have my eye on the Multy.. just can't seem to pull the trigger but I am so tempted!

^Great minds think alike. :ghi5: I've gotten rid of my humongous bags--oversize Muse, large Downtown, etc. I go for generally medium size bags now plus I have some smaller ones for going out to dinner/evening stuff.

The Multy is such a chic hobo. And I can't say enough about how great YSL patent is for the east coast sloppy season! I'm already planning to take mine on our annual Christmas week trip to NYC to visit the inlaws. Will go with everything and it'll be worry-free no matter the weather.

Just got my Elle magazine for December, "The Accessories Issue," and a tan Multy bag (color must be for resort/spring?) is featured in one of the main editorial layouts.

attachment.php

Attachments

• multy.JPG
    multy.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 492
trying to decide on this bag in purple
is everyone still loving it and finding it functional?
I love how streamlined it is, but I have been overdoing the hobo thing. Do you ever carry it more satchel-like, or strictly on the shoulder?

trying to decide on this bag in purple
is everyone still loving it and finding it functional?
I love how streamlined it is, but I have been overdoing the hobo thing. Do you ever carry it more satchel-like, or strictly on the shoulder?

Just returning from a long weekend of lugging my medium black patent Multy all over New York and I'm very very happy with it. :yes: So chic yet functional and easy to wear. I frequently carry it by hand or in the crook of my arm satchel style and I think it looks nice. It fits on the shoulder over a winter coat but sometimes it's just more convenient to carry it the other way. Highly recommend this bag!

Bump! I always gain interest it seems when one of their bags is discontinued. Considering they only have one hobo style, they should have kept this and on another topic, with the H Kelly & Birkin more popular then ever, they never should have discontinued the Marjorelle!