Multy Mania!!!

I saw the large purple one at NM and Saks last week when I was in SF. It is gorgeous!!!! But it was really big on me and they didn't have the medium in stock. Can't wait to see yours.

^Would you say that the large Multy is similar to the large Roady in size? The large sounds bigger than I want too...

I loaded up the defective medium Multy yesterday and tried it on a bit before returning it. It was roomy but not humongous. I had my large wallet, cosmetic bag, big sunglasses case, full-size folding umbrella, iPhone, keys, etc. in it and there was room to spare. (My iPad fit too, though I wouldn't carry it in there all the time.) It slouched a nice little bit with my things in it. Still, the patent does give the bag enough body so that it stands up on its own and doesn't collapse when set down. I tried it on with my heavy winter coat and the drop was long enough to fit over my shoulder.

Ya, the large Multy is pretty similar in size to the large Roady. When I put it on it looked more like an overnight bag just like the Roady did; even the SA thought so too. I wish I could've tried the medium. It sounds like the perfect size.

^After seeing mine and hearing your report, I think that Daria is carrying the medium, don't you???

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Manifesto1.JPG
    Manifesto1.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 2,892
Last edited:
oh i'm definitely interested :smile: was looking for a dark brown roady without success, don't know why the local ysl didn't bring in dark brown but this looks even better! i'd like one in black :smile:

Ok, I received my Multy! Here are a few quick pics. Love it! :love: This is the medium size.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Multy1.JPG
    Multy1.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 2,714
  • Multy2.JPG
    Multy2.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,762
  • Multy3.JPG
    Multy3.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 2,727
Last edited:
Thanks vesna. :smile: And yes I've been seeing that belt around the past couple months. There are all kinds of Chyc-type accessories with the Y. I've got pics of some of them posted in the fall YSL thread. Love the little Chyc keyfob on YSL.com.