Multipli-cite date code....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've had my multipli-cite for about two weeks now and completely adore her! Anyway, bought from eluxury but I can't seem to find the date code. I've heard they can be hard to see in the red lining, but any hints were I should look? I don't doubt it's authentic just curious to know where it is. Thanks for your help!

2. Get a flashlight and look close to the seam. It's very hard to see. :yes:

3. ^^^^ cool thanks. I'll try that tonight!

4. Look near the pocket.

5. What is the date code and where can I find it? I purchased a Multipli-Cite as well but at the LV store in Beverly Center in California... But I can use all info I can get on the details, since that was my first LV purchase..

6. mine was very hard to find too! I had to really ply the seam up to see it. I can only see it with a flashlight as well.

7. If it has the Alcantara lining, it's gonna be hard. Definitely grab a flashlight and go as close to the seam as possible. :idea:

8. I never lookeformine because I bought it at LV. Now, I'm just curiousif it can be seen!

9. inside the pocket near the seam.

[​IMG]

10. Hi - Thanks for all of the information here. I purchased my Multipli-cite from the LV store in Tysons Corner, VA so I know it's real. I looked all over my Multipli-Cite and finally found in near the seam on the main compartment if you unzip it, it's on the side where the Zipper pull is. I could barely see it. I only found it because I used a flashlight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice