Multiple wallets, multiple cles, etc....

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
Hi everyone! I notice in the "What's in your LV?" thread that many TPFers carry around multiples of something.
So, what are your multiples, and what is in them?
I'm curious as to what is in multiple cles especially. I have one, and love it, but I'm not sure what I might do with a second one.

As for my multiples, I carry a regular sized wallet (I rotate this often), and a smaller wallet, usually an insolite coin purse with loyalty/membership cards.

Maybe this thread will just give me more ideas for more SLGs.... ;)

I'm curious about this to, so glad to see a thread on it. I must be the biggest minimalist ever, I carry a wallet, iPad and one pouch to keep the small stuff in. That's pretty much it most of the time!

Hi everyone! I notice in the "What's in your LV?" thread that many TPFers carry around multiples of something.
So, what are your multiples, and what is in them?
I'm curious as to what is in multiple cles especially. I have one, and love it, but I'm not sure what I might do with a second one.

As for my multiples, I carry a regular sized wallet (I rotate this often), and a smaller wallet, usually an insolite coin purse with loyalty/membership cards.

Maybe this thread will just give me more ideas for more SLGs.... ;)

I always carry two cles. One has my keys and the other is my first aid kit (an assortment of pills and band-aids).

I'm minimalist too... 1 cles, 1 wallet (sometimes full size sometimes French) 1 mini Pochette. 1 phone in a case. I think I'm about to ditch my wallet though & start using my Agenda again. I was using my phone only for a bit but I like my agenda better to keep track of spending, bills, etc. the agenda has cc slots so I don't need both. I fold up my $ and put it in there with receipts etc & coins can go in my cles. I like my purse to be as light as possible.

I have 2 cles and multiple pochettes but I change the keys to suit the bag I use for the day. I wondered if it was because at one stage people had bought cles to match bags they no longer use and still want to use cles just because they are pretty and useful :smile:

Also, speaking for me. As I'm older I need to carry much more. I need a few items of makeup, first aid, medications etc. I think a lot of us want to keep them nice so putting everything inside pochettes or cles keeps the bag safe. Instead of having them site in their boxes, why not use them :smile:

I have multiple cles as well for different purposes. My mc cles holds insurance and professional license cards, my pomme vernis cles holds credit cards/ business cards, my azur, mono groom and multicles rabat cles are used as bag charms...

I have an LV cles that I keep my keys in and a non-LV one that I keep my MP3 player in. ZCP for wallet and everything else is just thrown in my bag. I've tried using (non-LV) pouches to organize things and found it too fiddly to get things in and out of them.

I sometimes carry two mini pochettes. One for holding my cosmetics and other small items, the second one for cash, tissue, phone and money for lunch time.

I am also interested in hearing how people use their cles. I use my Sarah wallet to carry all of my cards, coins, cash, and checkbook. I use my mini pouchette to carry miscellaneous items like my business cards, Aleve, feminine products, gum, flashlight, cosmetics, etc. I would really like to get a cles in emp but I'm not sure I would use it for. I keep my keys in a flat pocket in my bag for easy access, so they're not floating around in my bag. Any suggestions??

Multiple clés:

- Clés mono: sewing stuff (pins, needles, thread & buttons in different colours, Vanish pen, etc)
- Clés DE: loyalty cards
- MC Clés white: bank cards

Multiple minipochettes:

- DA minipochette: medicines, band-aids, female & hygiene stuff
- DE minipochette: makeup & mini-perfumes

I have multiple cles as well for different purposes. My mc cles holds insurance and professional license cards, my pomme vernis cles holds credit cards/ business cards, my azur, mono groom and multicles rabat cles are used as bag charms...
So right! Cles are soo cute as bag charms. Compared to the regular pricey and noisy bag charms, it is a great alternative!

Cles in mono - keys
Cles in Pomme vernis - loyalty cards (or as mini wallet when using my Chanel flap)
Mini pochette - makeup
Neverfull pochette - small items such as hair ties, hand cream, iPad headphones, meds
Compact zippy wallet - cards, coins
Prada document holder - papers, receipts

I carry multiples of just about everything!!!
DE GM makeup bag (makeup)
MG GM makeup bag (pencils, pens, portable charger, cords etc)
DE mini pochette (headphones, keys)
MG mini pochette (loyalty cards, tissue)
DE cles (on my keys with change)
MG cles (bobby pins, barrettes, hair elastics)