Multiple ebay ID's? Help figuring it out!

1. I recently had something listed on eBay for sale. It's such a long story but I believe this particular bidder was messing with my auction.:confused1: I just know this is this person's second eBay ID name!!!

Does anyone know how to find out if a person has multiple ID's on eBay??? Please help! This is bugging me BIG time!:mad:

2. You can't. The only thing you can do is do an advanced search and compare their locations. Otherwise, you really can't tell.

3. Thanks allison! I'll try that!!!

4. I agree with Allison. I don't think it's possible that they both have the same e-mail address so the only thing you could compare is the location :s
    I'll try to think if there's anything else you could do..if you really want to find out, there must be a way..

5. Wasn't there a tool on goofbay.com that did that?

6. I miss goofbay- it's still there, but a lot of it's tools are gone: I especially miss the # of watchers for an auction feature. :crybaby:

7. You can get contact information, I believe, for a specific ID (I'm not sure if this is only once you've bought/sold from/to them or at any time). The only thing is that the person is then notified that you've asked for and received their contact info and I think they get yours too.

8. I never used Goofbay!!! I didn't know you could find out how many watchers! That's so amazing! What else could you do on Goofbay? Sounds like FUN!:lol:

Susan- that's a good idea! I thought too that you can only get that info if you bought/sold with the person.

9. goofbay had some majors problems. I liked how it looked past private FB.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice