Multiple bends/creases on Large Cambon tote... help please!

bettyyy

addicted :)
O.G.
Apr 7, 2008
Texas
This was my first Chanel bag from my exboyfriend a little over a year ago. A few months later, I didn't know how careless I was when I left it in the car, in the heat, a little bent over my textbooks... while I was in class. I came out to see it was BENT. I was pretty sad. :crybaby: I've owned other designer bags and nothing like this ever happened... I did not know how delicate Chanel bags are at the time. So I'm trying to rescue my bag somehow

I've tried bending it the other way.. no results :sad:

It has 1 large horizontal bend a little above the midline, a smaller horizontal bend closer to the botton, and a diagonal bend in the back (I guess from bending it when I held it?)

Help please! And thanks in advance!

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
Why would you leave designer bags in your car in the first place when it could be easily be broken into and your bags stolen?

I'm not sure what you can do about the creases except keep your bag stored upright and see if they eventually fade.

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Listen, we all have made silly mistakes....why don't you take to either a chanel boutique or the store you bought it from and they can send it back to Chanel, I am sure there is something they can do about it.....GL with your great bag.:heart:H

daluu

Oct 20, 2007
awww...that sucks. maybe you can stuff it with some towels or something. doesn't hurt to go to a chanel boutique and ask about getting it serviced.