Multipe sizes of earrings

lovevca

Apr 13, 2017
I'm almost too embarrasssed to ask but I've been contemplating getting the Vintage earrings in onyx even though I already have them in the Magic size.

I did this (lunacy?) with the yg frivole earring large and small sizes and I do find I wear each set pretty often for different occassions and with different outfits/jewelry combinations.

Has anyone else done this with the Alhambra or thought about it? My good half is looking to be talked out of it but my other (fun) half seeks rationalization to do it.:P

Yup, I did, lol!! Haha I don't think you're crazy at all.

I have sweet Turquoise/WG and the vintage size Turquoise /WG. I couldn't pass up on the vintage turquoise because I had a feeling that would be my last chance to purchase them from the boutique, and I think I was correct. They look completely different. If onyx is a stone you love, then I have no doubt you will have no regrets.

I will also be doing the same with the frivole. I have the sweet YG frivole and I am going to purchase the YG small frivole eventually ( I would never wear the large they don't sit right on my ear). I know people think it's a waste but I don't think so. Earrings in different sizes take on a different life.

Not crazy.
I've done this with vintage Alhambra twice.
Vintage and sweets in turquoise/yg
Vintage and sweets in carnelian.
I have the fleurette earrings in both sizes.
Frivole: large yg, sweets yg, wg pave and I'm always contemplating the small yg.
I've held off from buying the small yg because I feel a bit nutty for even considering four versions of the same design but I have a sneaky feeling that once do, I'll wear them all the time.

Not crazy at all. Different sizes for different moods and occasions. But I'm more in the camp of sticking with one size, then use the other proceeds for a completely different purchase. Because afterall, I LOVE SO MANY different THINGS! :smile::smile::smile: My wishlist keeps growing and growing!!!

Reactions: BBC