Multicolore White Canvas?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello - for those of you who own a White Multicolore Canvas agenda or wallet or any white MC piece, may I ask you how did the Multicolore white canvas hold up over time? Did you get a lot of color transfer? Did your canvas turn yellow or grey? Please advise. I'm debating if I should get the multicolore wallet in the white. Thank you very much.

2. Hello - for those of you who own a White Multicolore Canvas agenda or wallet or any white MC piece, may I ask you how did the Multicolore white canvas hold up over time? Did you get a lot of color transfer? Did your canvas turn yellow or grey? Please advise. I'm debating if I should get the multicolore wallet in the white. Thank you very much.

3. You're referring to Vuitton, yes?

4. Yes. Louis Vuitton.

5. I'll move this to our LV forum for you then :smile:

6. My white chipped like crazy and so did my black MC over time but white was worse. I love them but hate the chipping.

7. i love the look of MC just not the maintenance. i sold my white MC Zippy bc it started to chip and yellowing on the corners and i baby that wallet.

8. I had a white speedy that had orangish color around the pocket, I found out after selling it it was from the glue....I have some black MC items that I use occasionally because I get worried about chipping but I no longer buy any white MC items.....

9. I have one white MC pochette. It's pretty white I would not say bright white. Does that make sense? I use it 6 months out of the year only. No chipping yet. If it helps - do an eBay search and and see for yourself what they look like over time. I have seen then do tend to chip after a while but I guess that's also how much you use the piece. :smile:

10. I had a friend who sold hers because the red lining was seeping through. I heard it was an issue with the older starter models at the time. This is what she was told. I have heard about the glue as well. That sucks.

11. Just as a side note, Fashionphile listed a MC cosmetic pouch for $995... WTF??? Who in their right mind is going to shell 1K for this tiny pouch, which is still available in France for €310!!!

12. lol supply and demand...some sellers are milking it. i seen some black MC wallets going for $1500 on eBay. just crazy!!!:wacko:

13. Was just going to say that. Was it new???!!!!!

14. My MC white speedy that was made in 2015 has slight grey transfer color on the white canvas. Just have to to be careful. I had a a 2004 MC white speedy that had no chipping or color transfer. So it just depends on what you wear and how you handle the MC pieces.

15. they looks to be new but i wouldn't pay that price. $1500, that's a purse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice