MULTICOLORE REVEAL {instant}

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you think I should get a strap in a different colour?

1. It's perfect!

36.4%
  2. White

22.7%
  3. A colour that is close to the litchi interior

40.9%
  1. #1 Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    Thanks to my awesome SA/friend, I finally own a multicolore piece! I was so bummed when I found out that this line has been discontinued. I originally wanted it in rose ballerine vernis but scared of any possible color migration. & I purchased the new Jeanne wallet before he told me they received it the next day.. I never thought i'd see this piece (brand new at least) again. So I ended up exchanging it and I could not be any happier!

[​IMG]

Here I added my wristlet strap. What do you think about it? answer my poll :smile:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Born4thjuly, kix55, uhpharm01 and 2 others like this.
  2. It's beautiful! Congrats on finding it. I still love the MC line. I'm so sad it's been discontinued.

Born4thjuly likes this.
  3. So pretty! Congratulations finding an MC wallet! Your SA did well to look out for you. :tup:

Born4thjuly likes this.
  4. Beautiful wallet! :biggrin:

Born4thjuly likes this.
  5. Congrats! It's fantastic! So glad you found one! The multicolor is so precious. Bravo!:biggrin:

Born4thjuly likes this.
  6. I am always afraid to carry the weight of the full wallet merely by its zipper. Be careful.
    Lovely wallet. Congratulations

Born4thjuly likes this.
  7. lol same here.. i still carry the wallet as if it's a clutch.. Just for added security since I'm a klutz haha

Born4thjuly likes this.
  8. What a great SA you have :heart:

Born4thjuly and handbagjunkie00 like this.
  9. Lovely and congrats!!!

Born4thjuly likes this.
  10. Thank you lvoes!

Born4thjuly likes this.
  11. Enjoy your new wallet!

Born4thjuly likes this.
  12. Congratulations - great wallet!

Born4thjuly likes this.
  13. Looks amazing. I am always a fan of the multicolor.

Born4thjuly likes this.
  14. Congrats! I love the multicolor line, its so much fun.

Born4thjuly and handbagjunkie00 like this.
  15. Gorgeous! I have MC zippy in black. I was so happy to have found it in a boutique last year and I still love using it everyday!

Born4thjuly likes this.