Multicolore Questions

1. Okay guys, I love the Multicolore line especially the white. But I have a question:

Do you carry your white year round or just in the spring and summer months?

I like the black too but I LOVE the white.

Thanks

2. I have the white multicolore pochette and black multicolore key cles.. I use the cles year round.. and the pochette I tend to carry more in Spring/Summer, but I bring it out in the fall/winter too every now and then!

I say, if you love it, carry it whenever u want! :yes:

3. I *tend* to use both colors all year just because in California, it's pretty much summer all year round. However, I do notice I kind of carry the black in the fall/winter and white in the spring/summer.

4. I think the white multicolor is perfect all year long.

5. I use the white only in Spring/Summer and the black year round.

6. I am old school. I only use my white multi (or any white bag) from May until early Sept.

But, I am in the Mid-Atlantic region. If I were in CA or FL it would be different. I would use it more.

7. i have the white Trouville, and i carry it regardless of seasons. i think if a bag looks good on you or with what you wear, :censor: the seasons :lol:

8. I much prefer the white and I think it works year round. The black just makes me think of a lite-brite toy.

[​IMG]

9. See, I live on East Coast with distinct seasons. Everyone says you can't bring out the white certain times of year. I want a MC so bad!!! I like to turn heads so I am going to get it and let it experience every season with me. I can only imagine the head turns in the dead of winter with any white MC. Now I just gotta decide which one I want!!

LMAO at the Lite Brite

10. If I had to pick any white MC bag I would choose the Trouville. It's so pretty, and lighter in weight than the Speedy.

11. I only have the white MC and I use it all year long.

12. I have the white mc trouville and I would only wear it in the spring and summer months. I live in the North East and in winter I usually wear a mono bag. I guess I'm still of that "no white in winter" thing, got that from my mom and haven't been able to shake it!!

13. Up until this, I always thought that I would get black over white!

14. I use my white keepall all year, same as my black eye love. My white wapity is a new addition, and will be used year round.

15. I carry my white MC in the summer only:yes: and the black ones year round.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice