Multicolore - Problems with stains and colour

Mar 11, 2009
Hello!
Can you help me? The colour goes away and I have stains on my white multicolore wallet and pochette.
In the LV store they told me that cleaning the products is not their job.
Do you have same problems? My pochette and wallet are more than 5 years old and often used.
I would love to have a big Multicolore bag, but I'm afraid now because of the colour. With my monogram products I don't have that problem. :thinking:
so have a look here:
34gq3qh.jpg

thank you
Miss Bel Air

multicolor pattern is silk screened onto the canvas, the color rubbing off is a part of normal wear and tear...the stains on your leather are part of the oxidizing process, it's kinda hard to get rid of stains on the leather but i've heard magic eraser on the leather areas ONLY works to reduce and even out the stain....

but the silk screening process is what causes the color to rub off, nothing can be done about tht, it's just part of the multicolor line package i guess...

This looks like a well used wallet, what I see is normal wear and tear. They can replaced the leather but the silk screen rubbing off cannot be fixed.

that looks like regular wear and tear to me. as the above poster said, the multicolor LVs are silkscreened on some there is some wear. I just had a tiny piece come off my MC white agenda....

It looks like you got your moneys worth out of this wallet. Nothing can be done to fix it. Maybe sell it on ebay and use the $$ towards a new (non multicolor) wallet (if you want it to last longer)

That being said, I have had MC pieces for years and none have come close to looking like that. Some people are just more gentle with their stuff than others.

Looks like a well loved purse there, unfortunately that happens on all monogram items :sad: I'm sure you can sell it & whatever you gained put it towards a different wallet maybe? :biggrin:

really? this has put me off, for the amount we spend on their products this shouldn't be happening.

I agree - it's interesting that this happens with the MC line, but not with the regular monogram pieces. Why can't they make the MC color as durable? I don't use my MC Beverly much, but will be much more careful with it when I do now...

really? this has put me off, for the amount we spend on their products this shouldn't be happening.

Well I'm sure if LV could find a way to keep the MC print stay more durable like the mono pieces, they would. There's probably some chemical-physical properties to the canvas processing that makes it act this way. Just because the colors wear off eventually with use, it doesn't alter the quality of the canvas.