Multicolore priscilla ...

cmas_2005

May 18, 2007
do you like multicolore priscilla??
i think that is a beautiful bag:heart:
and my mom is going to buy it
but she want to see the colors (black or white)

p11224501_ph_hero.jpg

do you have a pricsilla ?
please show me;)

A very striking bag IMO. The structured look really works for Multicolour White. If I had to describe, in one word, the many Priscilla's I've seen being carried (And I'vce seen a LOT, here in Sydney city) I'd say the bag is 'precious'. I think it has a perfect balance between canvas and vachetta. Thumbs up.

I love it! I really hated it when it first came out, but now I want one. This usually happens for me, don't know why! I want a white one!

Here's my priscilla, love the color and shape.:tup:
I have bought two of them, because my friend ruined the first one, she overturn the soup on it a little bit. :crybaby:
So I get another one.

I think that's a great bag, however, I barely carried it, I am too afraid it will happen again.:sad: that was my nightmare.:crybaby:

Attachments

• 照片 483 (Medium) (2).jpg
    照片 483 (Medium) (2).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 照片 609 (Medium).jpg
    照片 609 (Medium).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 215
I have it in white and I absolutely love it love it! The black is good too but I think the white is more feminine and cute- its diffently a bag that attracks attention because ist so "loud" with all the colours.

Every girl for her own - but I prefere the white. Ur mom has to go to the shop a try which one matches her the best:yes: