multicolore pochette ?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This still comes in different color combos right? Like I want a pink LV somewhere on the bag. I'm most likely going to buy offline, do you think I will possibly get one with a pink LV on it or should I just purchase from the store, so I can see it in person? THANKS.

LOL I hope this makes sense if not I'll try to explain it better.:heart:

2. Funny you should ask, I bought my MC Pochette from Elux and got lucky...pink on both sides! You take a chance when you order offline but the tax savings is worth it to me!

3. You can try to ask the SA's if they can take out 3 MC pochettes for you to look at. It seems the ladies here who wanted the Vernis pochette/pti wallets but with deeper embossing actually asked their SA's to see 3 of them. If you're lucky you can get the one you want. Ah, randomness... I love it.

I think, I don't know, you can try to ask the SA helping you if she/he can find one with the pink LV logo on it. It depends though. Good luck!

4. ^^I agree with the two posts above.

5. definitely ask to see all the possible combinations that are in the store. i did this with my MC pochette and MC wallet. they shouldn't make a fuss about it since there are different combos of colors.