Multicolore Pochette MM

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey all TPFer,

im thinking of buying my first "accessorie" to hang out with my Speedy 30 .. What can be fitted in it? HP + Keys + Camera perhaps? Can i use it as a clutch? Im loving the MC Range soo much now.. MC RocKS!! TIA!!!.. God Bless!!..
    [​IMG]

2. I would say a thin cell (at most) maybe a Samsung u600 or Razor would fit... As well as keys and cards~!!! I love it~!

3. Probably won't fit a camera...maybe a super slim one like an Elph?

4. I was thinking for the price tag i'd like it to fit lots.. *Sheepish smile*

5. If you want a camera bag, go for the wapity case!
    [​IMG]

6. Aughhhhhhhhh I LOVE the Pouchette MM! Definitely get it. You might find it too small for a clutch, but the GM version would be better for that. The GM doesn't have a key clip though, whereas this one might be better for smaller items in your bag, you could clip it onto the D-ring inside or a handle outside your bag. The Wapity would make a better clutch, too. OR you could get the strap that's attached to the Wapity - it's called the Dragonne, you can buy them seperately - and clip that to the D-ring inside the pouchette for clutch mode. I bought a Dragonne seperately to attach to my Tikal Pochette, and it's brilliant to use as a clutch now.

7. i think you shld get the GM ??? since you want it for HP + Keys + Camera etc...

8. It's slim, so you have to be careful or when you zip it, it bulges and looks ugly.

9. I saw it IRL, personally don't think it's too fuctional... so I ended up buying the wapity case.

10. I agree with Yun Ah - I really like the Pochette MM. I've had the Wapity twice and have sold it or returned it. I liked the look of the Pochette MM. I can fit my KRZR cell phone and cards and $ inside.

11. I would get it- but only if I was going to put keys and change inside. ;)

12. Don't think a camera would fit in... But it's so pretty! :p