Multicolore Pochette MM

chpwhy

~~Aslan~~
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
Hey all TPFer,

im thinking of buying my first "accessorie" to hang out with my Speedy 30 .. What can be fitted in it? HP + Keys + Camera perhaps? Can i use it as a clutch? Im loving the MC Range soo much now.. MC RocKS!! TIA!!!.. God Bless!!..
p11322611_ph_althero_Noir.jpg

Aughhhhhhhhh I LOVE the Pouchette MM! Definitely get it. You might find it too small for a clutch, but the GM version would be better for that. The GM doesn't have a key clip though, whereas this one might be better for smaller items in your bag, you could clip it onto the D-ring inside or a handle outside your bag. The Wapity would make a better clutch, too. OR you could get the strap that's attached to the Wapity - it's called the Dragonne, you can buy them seperately - and clip that to the D-ring inside the pouchette for clutch mode. I bought a Dragonne seperately to attach to my Tikal Pochette, and it's brilliant to use as a clutch now.

I agree with Yun Ah - I really like the Pochette MM. I've had the Wapity twice and have sold it or returned it. I liked the look of the Pochette MM. I can fit my KRZR cell phone and cards and $ inside.