Multicolore mini print

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had my heart set on a bag for my first LV purchase, and was going to jump on the Manhattan PM, but I just fell in love with the mini multicolore print on the small ring agenda and billets wallet.

Is there a multicolore bag that was ever made in the mini print? I don't see anything like that on eluxury.com. I know it seems silly but the wallet and agenda look soo good to me (I don't even know if I would use the agenda as I have a Blackberry!) but feel like a bag would be so much more useful.

Attached Files:

2. All the MC bags will have the "big" prints, only the accessories come in the mini prints:yes:

3. Why can't some [I know a few exist] Monogram Canvas accessories come in Monogram Canvas Mini? :sad: I think my Monogram Canvas Etui Widescreen would look a hella lot better with Monogram Canvas Mini...

4. I agree I have that same case and it would look much better with a smaller print. Also, I think the mono wapity would as well! It matchs all my mono tho so I love them!

5. I agree..the mini print is adorable!

6. wapity!

7. yes wapity! its sooo cute!!!!

8. I looove the mini multicolor print, so I think I will get the Pouch GM...its like $420!! Soooo cute!

9. Agreed! I would love the mini prints on the bags too.

10. mini print is so adorable and better looking too! :yes:

11. so far there are only wallets, wapity and leather bracelets :smile:

12. I really like the mini print too. I think it would be awsome on a bag; still colorful but not as screeching loud!