multicolore key pouch

shopaholic81

Jan 13, 2006

I'm just wondering if credit cards would fit in this. I need to replace my Coach Mini Skinny and would like to upgrade to this. I don't really like using a wallet so these are convenient for me to just tuck my credit cards in and go. Thanks!

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
IMO it's a little tight in this one. I have the white one (and the CB ones which are the same style) and don't feel comfortable putting cards in it like I am with my Mono, Charms, Groom and Denim ones. The vachetta edges cut down on the inside size quite a bit.

Viviana325

Aug 1, 2007
I have the MG one an i fit my credit cards, money and sometimes my lipgloss, now I am not sure about the MC one even though they maybe the same size, I could be wrong.

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
Rebecca is TOTALLY right 100%. I do put cards in my suhali version of that cles, but the hook thing on the inside kinda gets in the way also, but it DOES work, its just very snug :smile:

dell

Lovin My Little Girl
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Colorado
Yes they do fit, but I like the pochette mm a little better. It is a tad larger then the cles and it is much cuter!

MiuLouisChoo

Sep 15, 2005
Far from where I started
I have both black and white of the cles size and love that they fit cards AND cash AND gum too. Small gum. But still.

I do wish I'd gotten the other kind tho above but I bought mine before they made those.
I carry white on one set of car keys and black on the other. I say go for it!