multicolore key pouch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    I'm just wondering if credit cards would fit in this. I need to replace my Coach Mini Skinny and would like to upgrade to this. I don't really like using a wallet so these are convenient for me to just tuck my credit cards in and go. Thanks!

2. I think it's the same size as a cles? It should be able to fit credit cards..

3. I'm 99% it'll fit credit cards...

4. yes it does.

5. I will fit credit cards, money and I even stuff my lipgloss in there.:yes:

6. IMO it's a little tight in this one. I have the white one (and the CB ones which are the same style) and don't feel comfortable putting cards in it like I am with my Mono, Charms, Groom and Denim ones. The vachetta edges cut down on the inside size quite a bit.

7. I have the MG one an i fit my credit cards, money and sometimes my lipgloss, now I am not sure about the MC one even though they maybe the same size, I could be wrong.

8. Yes, but it's a tight squeeze compared to the others.

9. Yep, but it holds less than my monogram one

10. Rebecca is TOTALLY right 100%. I do put cards in my suhali version of that cles, but the hook thing on the inside kinda gets in the way also, but it DOES work, its just very snug :smile:

11. thanks everyone! i'm really considering picking one up though. :smile:

12. Definitely fits cards and a little cash!

13. yes i have the white MC and i can put my CC and debit and sme cash too :smile:

14. Yes they do fit, but I like the pochette mm a little better. It is a tad larger then the cles and it is much cuter!
    [​IMG]

15. I have both black and white of the cles size and love that they fit cards AND cash AND gum too. Small gum. But still.

I do wish I'd gotten the other kind tho above but I bought mine before they made those.
    I carry white on one set of car keys and black on the other. I say go for it!