Multicolore keepall

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, does anybody here knows if MC keepalls are discontinued? I want to buy one eventually, but I read somewhere that it is discontinued, can somebody confirm this? I've seen that they still sell it on elux tough, so I'm really confused. Thanks

2. I am not aware of the fact that MC Keepalls are being discontinued. I hear that eLux won't sell MC line in the future but that doesn't mean that MC line itself is being discontinued (although, I WISH it would be!!).

3. great, thanks! :smile: Then I can keep saving without having to stress it or borrow money from my parents.

4. Why is elux going to stop selling the MC?

5. No idea. There was a thread about this not too long ago.

6. I was looking at a MC Keepall about 30 mins ago at the boutique..I want!

7. They still make them, I have the black one in my showcase... best flippen thing I ever bought, the compliments never end! I can't wait to get the white one! my black one is lonely! lol

8. why would you want the MC line to be discontinued?! i heart it so much but/and i haven't had the great opp (aka CASH) to buy MC. :sad:

9. I actually heard the mc keepalls were being discontinued. Anyone know an SA that actually knows anything?

10. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it too! I have many MC pieces in my collection but I think if they were to discontinue the line, it will only make it more special! JMO.:flowers:

11. well, if you search the word Multicolor, you'll find it :yes:

12. Hm, now I'm nervous again. Does anyone have a LV in immediate proximity and is going there in the near future and will be able to ask for me? My nearest LV is in another country, so I have to plan my visits for a long time ahead, and it will therefore be hard to ask too. I'd be so grateful if somebody did it, if it's not too much of a burden, I mean. Thanks in advance.

13. we have our SoCal TPF Meet & Greet today, so i'll be sure to ask, cuz i'm sure we'll be stopping into LV! :yes:

14. Wow, thanks!!! And have fun at the SoCal meeting, I wish I could go too :biggrin:

15. You can always call 866 VUITTON... Its on my speed dial lol :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice