multicolore jessica pumps !!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. pictures? anyone?
    i have so many dream items!!!
    these are my dream shoes, and i was soo close to getting them, but instead i got a multicolore mini sac HL. (i was 12 years old after all..) but now i want them. in yellow.

2. Are you talking about these?

[​IMG]

Looks like KK had some but they're sold out :sad:

I did see that she has them in the Ballerina's :idea:

3. Jessica pumps? I never heard of those shoes. Or do you mean as seen on Jessica?

4. I guess I might've mis-interpreted the question :confused1:

Altho, s/he did write MC Jessica Pumps - I thought that's what was meant.

If it' Jessica's MC pumps, then I have no clue :confused1: Is it in the celebs thread?

5. ^^ Haha. I thought the shoes were named "Jessica".

6. poufiasse. thank you so much for the pic. IM INLOVE!!! i am so depressed that karen sold them, beccause they were probably the last. i probably wont see any more ever again...
    shoes arent like bags, because they get much more used....once they are done, they are DONE!!

7. Those were the right pumps. I see now.

8. MC - Multicolore

MC Jessica Pumps - they're actually called the Jessica Pumps though. ;)
    She has the Ballerina's but you're right, the Jessica's are TDF :love:

9. I always thought those were the Esmeralda's (SP?) :Push:

10. The Ballerina's? Now I'm confused Mich! :lol:

11. Don't let me confuse you! I am not too keen on the shoes.

12. YES!!! The MC Jessica Pumps are TO DIE FOR!! I never owned them, but I did have the MC Jessica Wedge Mules in Yellow...they're ADORABLE!!:heart:

[​IMG]

13. most definitely not my shoe right there. the first one was exactly right!!

14. Those are soooo cute!!!:heart:

15. I think the Ballerina's are pretty hot too, but I completely understand if you're into the Pumps because it reallly depends on what it would go with and the occassion.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice