Multicolore Items To Be Discontinued

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
Hi All! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...I spoke with my SA this weekend and it seems the MC Trouville & the MC Noe are on the chopping block. Apparently LV is looking to "refresh/rejuvenate" the MC line & as part of that effort, these 2 babies are being discontinued.

I asked about the Aurelia, too, since they've stopped producing this bag but she said so far no news on discontinuing it (right now there are only 5 left in the US and no news of when it will be re-stocked).

I'll keep you all posted as more news comes in & of course I will be doing my own "recon" just to verify the information above.

Yay...sorry to sound so happy but my trouville will then be more valuable in my collection heheh..I think they need to do so cos the MC line needs more variety ;)

Interesting about the Noe since it's one of the fairly newer additions to the collection.

I was suprised about these choices, too. IMO these 2 are so cute & chic looking. I really think there are other MC's that they can do without besides the Trouville & the Noe. LV can be so inexplicable...hoping they change their minds but (I go boutique hopping every couple of weeks and) I will keep asking & passing on info.

Wow!! I also think there are other bags that are less popular and should go before the Trouville and Noe... weird! I thought I had it all planned-- that I'd get the Trouville in a few years, after I got a few shoulder bags (as I have a few speedies and need some better school bags)... but now I may have to change around my plans!

I'm excited though to see what they come out with!

I think that is a super cute bag & was thinking of snapping up one just for that reason. But I know I would never use it, LOL.

As much as I like my cute trouville, truth is I hardly use it...so I took it out last weekend and it is difficult to carry to a certain extent because of the short handles. I am so glad that they did not do away with the priscilla cos I am definitely getting a priscilla if they are going to take it off the list regardless of my self-impose ban. :smile: (YIKES WHAT AM I SAYING)...so I will be watching this thread carefully.