Multicolore help! Which is a better combo??

When multicolore first came out (I think white came first - forget) I did like the white, then I liked the black better, then I went back to liking the white better. Now as I see them carried around, I think they look great in both colors. . . I have a pair of mc shoes, and those I do like in the white better . . .

Honestly, I don't care for the white MC all that much so I'd say get both in black....BUT I agree that the speedy is better in white and Trouville better in black.

I'm in the small minority! I'd pick Black Speedy & White Trouville... I think the Trouville looks best in white... something about it that makes it appeal more in white... I think with the more structured look of the MC speedy, it looks better in black...

good luck!

this is hard...i love the black in both bags, but the trouville looks TDF inthe black..Once I saw this lady in the Mens shoe department with her husband, and as she turned around, there was the black trouville...it was beautiful, :love: and it had a nice patina (i think the black mc looks better with a patina)

You should get White MC for both!!!! :roflmfao:

For some reason, I do not like black MC. I only buy white MC... and my entire MC collection is white with lots of pink and purple LVs -I am picky down to the color combination on the pieces!!! Eg. I do not like Green/Black on White MC. On the other hand, I don't mind Blue and yellow on Black MC... but that's just me :P (You might think I'm nuts)

If you must choose, I agree with the majority: WHITE Speedy, BLACK Trouville.

Good luck with your decision!

I have the Speedy in black & in white I love them both so can't help you there. I use the white mostly in Summer & the black in winter or depending on outfits. The trouville I think I prefer black