Multicolore Damier - what do you think?

What do you think about MC Damier?

• I love it!

• It's OK...

• I hate it!

• I'm indifferent since LV don't/won't make it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tefhel

Tom
O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I've wondered what MC Damier would look like so a while ago I began to draw it, then I completely forgot about it until I saw a fake business card holder in an MC damier pattern. So today I finished it, I edited a Zippy so it looked like it was made of Multicolore Damier canvas (or rather what I thought MC damier might look like).

What do you think of it? Do you love it or hate it? (I won't be offended about what you say, I'm just really interested to hear what you all think about an MC damier canvas)

multicoloredamiercopydl2.jpg

That's actually kind of cute. I am not into really colorful bags (although I do have a black MC wapity), but I am sure people would buy it! I would love to see LV do more of the cream/grey damier items!

I think it's adorable - like a candy necklace and seriously would buy something in this line .. maybe a mini pochette? too bad LV doesn't have a submit design ideas section on their site!!

I think it's so creative and amazing that you were able to do that! I probably wouldn't really buy anything in that pattern but it does look pretty!