Multicolore Cles or Indian Rose?

shelbyheath96

Jul 7, 2012
Hi everyone! I already have a monogram cles and I love it :smile: I have it on my keys. But I want something with more color! do you recommend the multicolor (probably in white) or the vernis? which do you think would be better for everyday wear and tear? thanks guys!! :smile:

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
shelbyheath96 said:
Hi everyone! I already have a monogram cles and I love it :smile: I have it on my keys. But I want something with more color! do you recommend the multicolor (probably in white) or the vernis? which do you think would be better for everyday wear and tear? thanks guys!! :smile:
I think they are both gorgeous and each have some issues with wear and tear. I think the vernis will wear better since it a darker color. If you said rose velours, I'd worry about color transfer.

shelbyheath96

Jul 7, 2012
I think they are both gorgeous and each have some issues with wear and tear. I think the vernis will wear better since it a darker color. If you said rose velours, I'd worry about color transfer.
that is a good point about the color transfer. that would be something I would have to worry about with either the MC or vernis I suppose

Jul 25, 2012
TX
I have the mc in black and I've been using it non stop since about July. It's held up really well (still looks new) and I do not baby it whatsoever.

ilovena

Sep 20, 2012
6ºN-11ºS, 95ºE-141ºE
hi op,
i own a black mc with pink lining, enjoy it on a daily basis and clean it once in a while with baby wipe. its so practical. and still looks new, too ! :smile:
and i saw indian rose cles IRL and was in love, too ! its such a lovely color and its LV gold plate gave such a rich look. i only dislike with the fingerprints that left when i held it although its easy to be wiped off.
good luck on your decision, anyway ! :smile:

Monimor

Dec 3, 2012
Does anyone know if Indian rose is here to stay or limited edition? Thanks!
I would go for that one :smile:

chebaby

Mar 6, 2012
i personally am not a fan of the white multi color although i am IN LOVE with the black multicolor.
i do however love the rose indien cles and i have one as well. i keep it inside my bag and i was a little nervous to do so thinking it would get scratched up but it is actually holding up well.